Account Managers work with their assigned clients daily via phone and email communication. Responsibilities include providing proactive and effective communication to clients regarding their orders, inventory, and other daily operations.
During the onboarding process your direct supervisor will provide comprehensive training on Fulfyld’s service standards and the software needed to perform the job. This role is critical to Fulfyld’s growth and development as Account Managers are the primary point of contact for Fulfyld and the main resource for their designated accounts.
As an Account Manager, you will foster relationships with new and existing Fulfyld clients. Qualified candidates will demonstrate outstanding communication skills and a strong ability to anticipate client concerns and proactively offer solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage key relationships with our clients.
- Provide timely and thorough communication to your team and to brand representatives.
- Able to proactively offer solutions and provide conflict resolution when necessary. Educate clients on the resources available to them through Fulfyld’s Services, including software.
- Work closely with our executive team to ensure that client processes are efficient and up to Fulfyld’s standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, preferred
- 2- 5 years of experience in client management, hospitality, or service industry.
- Must have experience with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, etc.
- Candidates with Salesforce, SharePoint, Confluence, Zoom, or Shipedge experience is encouraged to apply.
- Comfortable learning new software and teaching others.