At Fulfyld, we strive to make your fulfillment onboarding process as simple and as smooth as possible. Our knowledgeable account managers are extremely dedicated to holding your hand throughout the entire process from setting up integrations to putting SKUs into our state of the art warehouse management system.
While the complexity of handling your ecommerce fulfillment may seem a little intimidating, don’t fret. We handle everything from storing your products to picking, packing and shipping your orders. In addition to our efficient warehousing expertise, we are also knowledgeable, friendly and professional. All you have to worry about is sending us your inventory and we will literally take care of everything else!
Here’s how it works:
- Complete quote form online- By completing a quote form, this will help us to figure out how we can best serve your company and develop a plan for fulfillment onboarding.
- Onboarding consultation call- After filling out the quote form online, one of our incredible sales development representatives will contact you to review your quote form and get additional information about your company’s needs. After validating your information and learning more about your goals, objectives, problems, etc. we will develop a plan for fulfillment onboarding and provide a solution.
- Integrations- We partner you with a dedicated account manager that will seamlessly integrate your store or marketplace with Fulfyld’s software to make sure your store is set up properly.
- Test order phase- Once we’ve integrated your store, we will have you do a couple of test orders and run them through the pick and pack process, just to make sure the integration is communicating both ways like it should.
- Go live and fulfill- After multiple test runs, it’s time to go live! Once we have worked out all the kinks and see that everything is coming through fine, we will ship your products from the nearest fulfillment center as soon as your customers place an order.
The entire onboarding process and the actual time it takes to go live with a company’s products varies from partner to partner, depending on their situation. If a partner is on the ball and ready to go with their products, they can go live as early as a week. If there are a few kinks to iron out during the onboarding process, this timeframe could change.
To make ecommerce fulfillment as smooth as possible, we provide all of our customers with a dedicated account manager who will hold your hand through every step, if needed. These team members are easily accessible and are highly experienced with integrating a wide range of ecommerce platforms. You are provided with their personal cell phone and office numbers as well as their email address to contact them at any time. This allows you to build a good personal relationship to ensure your company runs efficiently. If any issues do arise, you can always go directly to your account manager and they will typically respond in an hour or less.
As you can see, this is a fairly easy process. Here at Fulfyld, we work hard to handle everything from storing, picking and packing to shipping your orders in a timely manner. We also offer two-day guaranteed shipping service for e-commerce businesses. This specialized shipping service is an affordable, competitive alternative to Amazon Prime.
Something that makes Fulfyld different from our competitors is our flat-rate pricing model, and the fact that we don’t charge you a startup or receiving fee. We believe in transparency when it comes to our pricing, so you won’t ever have to worry about hidden costs.
Our mission is to make ecommerce fulfillment accessible to all. By doing this, we are able to free up your time as it pertains to fulfillment and help you focus on other aspects of your business, like building your brand. We truly understand the importance of a reliable, experienced fulfillment partner to your growing company. That is the sole reason why we make every effort to support you and your company with exclusive and understandable fulfillment services.
It’s time to stop stressing about your ecommerce fulfillment process. Reach out to us today about how we can take your fulfillment services to new levels!