Highschool Diploma or GED
Schedules are based on business needs. Weekends and Holidays required.
$14/ hr. – BCBS Medical and Dental after 90 days and flexible time off.
Fulfyld is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama. Customers around the globe trust Fulfyld with their e-commerce inventory and appreciate our innovative product fulfillment and packaging services.
We are looking for a self-driven Receiving Associate. You will be responsible for managing shipping and receiving of trucks, performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing, and retrieving stock and other duties as required. Must be proficient in counting, using a computer, handheld device, and have a basic understanding of inventory.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Receives goods and verifies the quality and count of all items unloaded from trucks and trailers; checks against suppliers count and immediately reports discrepancies to carriers, supervisor, and purchasing officer per company policy.
- Verifies and records all items loaded for shipments.
- Carefully an accurately maintains shipping records for requested categories including goods returned, damage, and returnable pallets.
- Notifies management of major discrepancies, over-shipments, or substitutions.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent application skills and competence, detail oriented, and knowledge of customer products.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized warehouse
- Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing inventory
- Ensures the care and preservation of items received, stored and shipped
- Lifting, moving, and efficiently stacking boxes up to 50 lbs.
- Manage time efficiently by establishing priorities
- Confirm all customer orders are shipped in good condition
- Communicates consistently with management
- Ensure warehouse equipment is serviced and running properly
- Manages and documents a regular inventory cycle count process to insure inventory accuracy