Duties and Responsibilities
- Open returned packages and determine the status of the return (accept or reject).
- Utilize Fulfyld systems to place acceptable garments back into storage inventory or pick locations.
- Prepare paperwork to send to office for final processing of returns.
- Assist in inventory counts and accurately record data
- Process paperwork for returned items that are defective, need alteration or repair, require stock
- Perform picking, stocking, and other warehouse activities as assigned by the warehouse supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 6 months Warehouse experience preferred, but willing to train
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 30-40lbs without assistance; infrequently lift boxes that are 60lbs with assistance when needed