Spencer Mundt, COO
Our future team member will fill a challenging and rewarding role in driving new business by identifying, researching, qualifying, and sourcing new opportunities. You will build solid relationships through creating a prospect pipeline, identifying, and assessing client needs, and determining if they are a right fit for Fulfyld. From qualifying leads to closing opportunities, you will have full ownership and responsibility for the entire sales cycle.
Position may have the opportunity to work remote or onsite.
- Develop new opportunities and manage the sales pipeline.
- Qualify inbound leads to determine mutual partnership fit.
- Be the “expert” on Fulfyld offerings and effectively communicate how organizations can increase their optimization with our services.
- Schedule meetings with potential clients and build rapport.
- Ability to provide data-driven recommendations to generate higher volumes of qualified leads.
- Research and create ideas/solutions that will enhance your sales process and share your best practices with the team.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with Operations, Implementation, Marketing, and other team members to improve Fulfyld services and products.
- Identify new service and referral partnership opportunities for Fulfyld and our clients.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Communications.
- Minimum Experience: 4-7 years of related experience.
- Preferred Education: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Proven track record of strong sales performance and generated revenue.
- Proficiency with platforms including Salesforce Lightning, Active Campaign, Microsoft Office, and Zoom.
- Ability to independently build and manage a sales pipeline.
- Excellent qualification, proposing, and closing skills for both inbound and outbound opportunities.
- B2B sales experience selling to e-commerce businesses and merchants.
- Savvy in negotiation and objection handling.
- Expert communicator with diligent follow-up.
- Ability to teach/mentor sales representatives and effectively manage a team.
- Strong presentation skills for large in-person and virtual events.
- Demonstrate a high degree of diligence, accountability, and time management.
- Strong work ethic, and eagerness to learn and make new connections with prospects.
- Ability to travel up to 30% for headquarter visits, tradeshows, and expo events.
- Positive attitude, sense of humor, and a high degree of emotional intelligence.
Fulfyld, LLC is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Fulfyld eCommerce regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).